Tuesday, March 23, 2010

welcome to my travel journal

Hello everyone,

This is my first adventure in blogging outside of Carepages. Please be patient with me as I get started. The purpose of this blog is to be able to stay in touch with you all while I am traveling in southeast Asia this Spring. I will be heading to Phnom Penh Cambodia for a month to work with Resource Development International - Cambodia. You can learn more about them at www.rdic.org if you like. My flight from Orlando leaves for Bangkok on May 7th and I will actually get to Cambodia after a couple days in Thailand on the 10th of May.

So right now I am just trying to get ready for the trip, and get things set up at work for me to be gone for over a month. I will keep some posts coming as I prepare and then once I am traveling I promise to keep you abreast of my adventures. Thanks for tuning in!

Wendy

No comments:

Post a Comment