Monday, January 28, 2013

Thanks for the inquiries, I am doing great!

Hi there everyone, I have been delinquent again in keeping you all informed. Sorry and that means a number of you had to actually inquire. So I am glad to report that all is going well. This week I actually don't have any medical or doctor's appointments, Yahoo! The past Saturday Michael and I participated in the Walt Disney World Holiday Bird Count. Our zone to look for birds was around the Magic Kingdom. It was a gorgeous Florida day with nothing but sunny skies, a light breeze and temperatures in the high 70's. We saw lots of beautiful birds from Bald Eagles to tiny Blue Gray Gnatcatchers. I am including some photos from that event. Wendy
At home Michael and I are working on getting our spring garden going and just generally enjoying the great weather. This week we will celebrate my Dad's 79th Birthday. Happy Birthday Papa!

No comments:

Post a Comment