Saturday, June 11, 2016

Never Give Up! Never Surrender!

After Wendy's cancer diagnosis she "Never Gave Up! Never Surrendered!". She continued to live her life as if cancer was just an inconvenience. Triathlons became a part of that. On Saturday, July 9, we will celebrate her life with family and friends at The Pines at Windermere. Details will follow so stay tuned. Additionally, we are working with David Erickson, CEO of ECHO, to establish what we are tentatively calling "The Wendy Andrew Memorial Fund for ECHO". Stay tuned for more on that also. Love ya, Michael

3 comments:

  1. She was amazing, in more than several ways. One, was her reliance on God that she would be alright in the long run. And she was right! Two of her sayings will always stay with me: "suck it up cupcake", and "there are more tools in the toolbox". She's dancing in heaven!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wendy was my friend and mentor as well as my manager. She was and will always be my hero.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Her strength and determination were always an inspiration to me and I am thankful to call her a friend.

    ReplyDelete