Wednesday, September 25, 2013

Keeping you updated

Not that there is much new to tell. But after all the info last week I thought that I best stay current. So I am at radiation every morning by 7:30 and gone 5 minutes after that. Piece of cake. Yesterday I also saw my two doctors and they are happy with the treatment and progress. It is good to have happy doctors! Once we finish the radiation treatments there will be another scan and changes to my drug regimen. But none of that should be a big deal in daily activity. I continue to be amazed at how The Lord protected me over the last few weeks while I was not paying attention. I clearly see His hand protecting me and guiding me. This is always humbling and takes me to my knees (where I belong). So thank you for your thoughts and prayers. Trusting in Him

No comments:

Post a Comment