Saturday, September 21, 2013

New update

Hey ya'll Should have posted this yesterday when I got HOME! Sorry about that. After two radiation treatments over Thursday and Friday and that much longer on the IV steroids the doctors said I could go home. I continue the steroid treatment with tablets and go for another 8 radiation fractions over the next week and a half. It is so great to be on my own couch with at least one dog snuggled up and sometimes both. I can do light activity, Michael let me do laundry and cook an easy dinner but I was not allowed to help him till or rake the garden! Tomorrow I am going to church and back to work on Monday. Just wanted to let you know that I am doing well, thanks be to The Lord and some awesome doctors, nurses, technicians and others at MD Anderson Cancer Center! Wendy

No comments:

Post a Comment