Tuesday, December 3, 2013

How did it get to be December already?!

Hi everyone, I just don't know where the time goes. We had a great Thanksgiving last week. Lots of folks including some new and old friends. We did miss having Arra Mae and my brother Rob's family but I don't know where we would have put them. The house was busting its seams. We did get to include friends of mine from work, Kimberly and Kendrick and their parents Mae and Joseph. We also included the family of my nephew Jake's best girl Shayna. Her mom, Kathy and dad, Mike and grandmother, Josefina all of whom were good sports about the craziness at our house and were very interesting to talk with during the evening. Then Friday we headed to Pineland for a fishing and fun weekend with the Bundschus and Doerrs. I get to brag for having caught the only legitimate fish (in that it was a trout) Stan did catch a catfish/tourist trout but we decided it didn't count. Attached is a picture of my fish, you may need a magnifier! The poor little thing must have barely managed to eat the shrimp I had on as bait! Saturday evening some of the neighbors joined us for an appetizer and dessert party. Elmer won for the best pie (and there was quite a variety)with his homemade key lime pie. There were a lot of votes for the coconut cream and the banana cream too. And then we entertained ourselves with a sing along of old songs we all knew. It sounds corny but we had a blast!!! Other than that there is nothing new to report, all is well on the medical front. I will promise to try and stay more current on my postings. Hope you all are enjoying the Christmas Season. Don't let the hustle distract you from the Joy! Love Wendy

No comments:

Post a Comment