Saturday, December 28, 2013

Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year!

My Christmas Greeting comes to you right in the middle of the 12 days of Christmas. I hope you are still reveling in the joy of the coming of Jesus! I point this out as a salve to my conscience as it has been almost a month since I posted and I had intended to post BEFORE Christmas. Hopefully you have had plenty of time this week to enjoy His coming as well as time with your friends and families. We celebrated with my family here in central Florida. Christmas Eve and Christmas morning found us at Rob and Molly's house for great fun and gifts. And Christmas dinner we all went up to Dad's house (across the street from Molly's)for a serious feast! And we had the treat of friends Kimberly and Kendrick Lau joining us for dinner. We all had a great time. After dinner the Florida contingent of the next generation had a sleep over at Molly's house and I can only imagine that they had a good time. I guess we should ask Molly if she and Rob enjoyed the craziness too. Work has been busy as expected this time of year. The Parks are full of Guests but everything is running smoothly. I so enjoy being in the Parks during these busy days and getting to interact with the folks from all over the world who came to celebrate with us. The weather has been beautiful particularly if they are from the colder regions. It has been plenty warm here to even enjoy the water parks and swimming pools. My health news is all good. I had a stress test yesterday and the doctor said it was fine. That means that my chemo treatments can likely go back to the one that my medical oncologist really wants to use, Kadcyla. So I figure we will get started with that new treatment sometime in January. I will keep you up to date, promise! Again I am wishing you all the best during this Christmas season and throughout the new year. I love you and thank you for the support! Wendy

No comments:

Post a Comment