Saturday, December 27, 2014

Hope you all had a Merry Christmas!

Good Saturday Morning everyone, Hoping that your Christmas was lovely and shared with those you love. Michael and I were at my sister Molly's house in the morning for gift exchange with her family, my brother RAM and his family and Dad and Arra Mae. we had also been to Michael's mother's house on the way to Windermere. It was a fun time with all the family. And for those of you not in central Florida this week the weather was fabulous! I had chemo on Monday and finished radiation on Wednesday. Unfortunately that meant on Christmas I was dealing with some side effects. So we didn't stay for dinner at Dad's. Still it was a good day with family and that is what is important. I am doing much better over the last two days. Hoping to be able to go fishing tomorrow with Michael and get to use my new pole and spinning reel. Hope the New Year brings you each much joy and happiness! Love to all, Wendy

No comments:

Post a Comment