Friday, October 2, 2015

It can be very good to be a horse!

I just had to share this with you as it struck me funny yesterday. I have a 29 year old horse, Callie. She has a pretty good life as she hasn't been ridden for probably 10 years and her only job is to eat grass in the pasture. Every 6-8 weeks we need to trim her feet and it isn't really her favorite thing to do. So before she get's her feet trimmed she gets a mild horse seditive. Now yesterday she had her "cocktail" then got a bath, i gave her a hair cut and then the farrier, Bob Roser, came out to trim her feet. While she is standing for what is a horse pedicure she gets a massage from both me and Bob's wife Katy. Oh to be a horse! she basically had a full spa treatment! I should be so lucky, right? On a different note I will post some pictures of the week Michael and I spent recently in the Florida Keys. Of course you all may be tired of pitures of fish but some of these will be underwater again while we were snorkeling, so stay tuned! Love and Blessings to you all, Wendy

No comments:

Post a Comment