Friday, December 18, 2015

Patience

Hanging out at ORMC today waiting to do scans. Things have been rocking along pretty well lately. I had a heart scan this week (routine) that showed my heart function was back in the normal range, yeah! Then some blood work this week sent me for new scans (which were due soon anyway) so here I am waiting to be scanned at 4. I seriously could have used this time for some Chrstmas shopping! Anyway at least you got a quick update. Last weekend Michael and I were in Pineland to celebrate his birthday with Chris and Gayle. Had a great time, ate too much good food and caught lots of fish. Good times! I hope this next week finds you with family and friends to celebrate the birth of our Lord, Jesus. His Love being manifest. Pleas remember that greatest gift. Hug your loved ones and pretend one hug is from me! Joy, Wendy

No comments:

Post a Comment