Monday, February 1, 2016

Hair today, gone tomorrow (or soon)

Welcome to February everyone! Sorry about no posts in January. First off the puppy is doing well, growing like a weed of course and keeping us all on our toes! Sometimes to stay out of the pee puddles. But he is sweet and seems to be pretty smart... I know all parents say that about their kids, right? Maggie is so patient with him and it is sweet to watch her. Cletus is still working through the disturbance in his world. He is less tolerant and warns Ridley more often but he also wants to know everything the puppy is doing, and to steal all of his toys! Stay tuned but I am confident it will all work out. So to the post title, the new treatments I have been on seem to be working at least in the impact on my cute hair do. Thankfully we have already determined that my bald head is not too unseemly and I have great scarves! Let's hope that the drugs are working on the cancer cells in my system just as well. I am halfway through the second cycle and will have scans before the next cycle so we will know more about the impacts. IF the Herceptin/Halaven are not doing the trick Dr. Moroose has other tools in the tool box. Love to you all in every corner of the world. WENDY

No comments:

Post a Comment